Friday, May 11, 2007

Rate My Teacher

Time to grade the teacher!

I have been mentally compiling a report card for myself, to be completed at the end of the year as a tool for reflection and to identify things to work on over the summer. Now that I have finally put pen to paper - or finger to keyboard, as it were - I am posting the report card in advance so that I can keep these areas in mind, and also share with folks who might be similarly inclined. Here 'tis:

TEACHER NAME _________________
SCHOOL _______________________
SCHOOL YEAR __________________
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ___________

SUBJECTS:
  1. Developing Meaningful Lessons A B C D F
  2. Engaging Delivery of Instruction A B C D F
  3. Making Personal Connections With Students A B C D F
  4. Effective Behavior Management A B C D F
  5. Effective Discipline A B C D F
  6. Consistency A B C D F
  7. Attitude A B C D F
  8. Professionalism A B C D F
  9. Developing Relationships With Colleagues A B C D F
  10. Additional comments:

FINAL GRADE (AVERAGE): _______

STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS:

No comments: